- Preheat your oven to 375Â°F.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl. Stir well with a fork or whisk to combine.
- In a larger bowl combine the eggs, sour cream, oil, and vanilla. Shake clean the whisk from the flour and use it to stir the egg mixture.
- Stir until uniform in texture and color, about 1 minute.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and stir well to combine.
- Fold in the fruit and the oatmeal, wheat germ, or nuts.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 12
Servings: Makes 12 muffins
Amount Per Serving
Calories 186 Calories from Fat 126
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g 21%|
|Saturated Fat 9g 45%|
|Cholesterol 44mg 14%|
|Sodium 135mg 5%|
|Total Carbohydrates 29g 9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g 16%|
|Sugar 19g %|
|Protein 9g 15%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|